- Metail is an avatar-based fitting room solution which allow consumers to try on garments virtually
- House of Holland, Royal Wedding boutique, This Morning, Abof, Evans, Glamour Magazine, Dafiti
- [+] The solution provids an interesting and gamified view for consumers to play around with different garment combinations
- [-] Retailers are required to digitise garments using Metail's procedures which add cost to each garment.
- Metail has raised circa $35m. At one point it advertised the number of Phd's it employed. The company has filed numerous patent applications. Its main backer is an apparel manufacturer, TAL Apparel.
- Metail was covered in our report on size & fit technology.
This profile was last updated: 25 April 2019
DOWNLOAD SAMPLE REPORTS: Basic Profile | In-depth Profile | Conversation