STIQ Ltd is expanding and we are looking for exciting talent to join us
We are now looking for - ANALYST (London, UK):
- Self starting report writer
- Analytical person with qualitative market research background
- Experience from Equity Research and/or Market/Commercial Due Diligence (CDD) or similar M&A research or consulting highly appreciated (not a requirement)
- Experience of warehouse automation or robotics is NOT a requirement. More important is that you have a sector/s which you are excited about and where you have core knowledge and perhaps even an existing network
- Educational & professional background, career stage, etc. are far less important than your approach to new topics, markets, industries and your output
- You should be based in or just outside London, United Kingdom. Whilst you will work at your place of choice most of the time, there is a requirement for in-person meetings to discuss findings, analysis, etc.
- You need to have conquered and be proficient in English either as a 1st or 2nd language. Additional languages, a bonus
- We also welcome applications from freelancers
- You will be responsible for producing STIQ market reports from start to finish, early on with significant input and guidance from our senior analysts
- Further responsibilities will include feeding in your views on other STIQ reports, events and how the company can further improve processes and outcomes
- A STIQ analyst also need a pro-active approach to drive new business and are required to attend various key industry events around the world including STIQ organised networking events
- STIQ is a young startup company and responsibilities may change as we grow
What is STIQ?
- STIQ is a disruptive market intelligence publisher of free-to-download-and-share (FTD) market sector reports
- STIQ is also an emerging events organiser focusing on smaller intimate networking evenings
What does STIQ offer?
- STIQ offers an opportunity to and build a super interesting disruptor in the $76.4bn global market research market (Source: Statista, 2021). You will be among the first analysts to join the company
- STIQ offers profit share + base salary, and options to the right candidate/s
To apply for this role:
- Email us with a max. one-page Executive Summary of your view of STIQ Ltd, our immediate competition and your thoughts on how a potential recession in 2023 might impact our business
- (we do not want a glossy sales brochure telling us how great STIQ is, only your honest assessment)
- Note that You need to be based in London, United Kingdom for this position!
ANALYST is an open requirement without a deadline. First posted in December 2022