Amazon Fashion: Under the Hood Retail Analysis, June 2017
-- THIS REPORT IS FREE TO DOWNLOAD --
Amazon Fashion - A 'look under the hood'
We had a 'look under the hood' and made a few observations...
- ... experienced a sharp decline in revenue growth 2015-2016.
- ... went through a re-organisation in 2016-2017 resulting in two senior departures.
- ... is experiencing the highest returns rate for all Amazon categories.
- ... is not meeting sales expectations outside the US due to a number of facts.
- ... will push hard into Europe imminently.
- ... is advertising 400 open positions in June 2017, in addition to its current estimated 1200 staff.
- ... has tried a number of social media initiatives such as Style Code Live which closed in 2017
Despite such recent set-backs, the Amazon Fashion division is still a major revenue contributor to the company representing an estimated 14% of all revenue in 2016, down from 16% in 2015.
This is a FREE 6-page Executive Report in PDF format
(Note: the Shopify system will ask for card details - do not add any and simply press 'continue')
Log-in using your social account:
You might also be interested in these FREE reports:
- French Connection, Mar 2017
- Asos.com, Jan 2017
- Arcadia Group, Jun 2017
- Visual Search Technology, Oct 2016