Market Report: Global Goods to Person Robotics Vendors
STIQ identified 74 vendors related to the Goods to Person Robotics sector
The Goods to Person Robotics Market for ecommerce warehouse fulfilment is booming on the back of Amazon's Robotic Warehouses. Kiva Systems was the original disruptor in the space, acquired by Amazon in 2012. Since then, there has been numerous start-up activity in the sector which is showing signs of gaining traction globally.
This report lists the vendors STIQ identified as part of the research for the 2019 Goods to Person Robotics report
What you will find in this report:
- PDF document, 5 x A4 pages (easy to read, click & print)
- Segmentation of the G2P sector
- Directory of 74 companies with clickable website links in alphabetical order by segment
- HQ country + year started
- Known total funding in USD millions.
Styleintelligence also provides CDD consulting for Industry, VC and PE investors. Profiles on each company are available - Contact us for a sample profile or to discuss your project/transaction.