Market Report: Goods-to-Person Ecommerce Fulfilment Robotics 2021
2021 Goods to Person Robotics / Warehouse Automation Report
What has happened in the Goods to Person universe since March 2020? Not a lot? You may want to think again!!
STIQ Ltd completed 73 stakeholder interviews to generate a view of what really happened in the warehouse automation sector during the pandemic and what the future may hold for the sector.
For the 2021 report we have included interviews with global retailers to include the customer angle.
How will the lack of trade shows affect the sector in 2021? How do companies present new products? Have retailers really jumped on automation as a way to combat ever increasing ecommerce volumes?
This report is free to download (and forward by email) courtesy of Grenzebach Intralogistics
* Pages: 44
* Estimated time to read: Exec summary 5min's, Skim in 20min's. Read 1hr
* Interviews completed: 73 x 1hr each. Incl 6x global retailers, 4x 3PLs
* Categories covered: PA-AMR, AMR, cASRS, ASRS, Sorting, 3D Packaging, Software and Other
* Geographic coverage: Global
* Companies profiled: 88
* Companies mentioned: Grenzebach, Rocket Solution, Blue Robot Company, Orderwise, Varta, SICK, Pepperl + Fuchs, Geek+, GreyOrange, SSI Schaefer, Knapp, TGW, Vanderlande, OPEX, Amazon Robotics, Prime Robotics, inVia Robotics, IAM Robotics, Eiratech Robotics, Huazh, Wellwit, Jabil, Kuecker, Alstef, Nano FC, Myrmex, Packsize, Quadient, CMC, Cogri, RCR, Synergy, Scallog, Sake Robotics, Ricoh Service Advantage, Rightbot, Kardex, Robomotive, Nimble, Oplog, Tarqan, Makhina, Waypoint Robotics, Tompkins International, Tompkins Robotics, The Rubic, Swisslog, AutoStore, Unbox Robotics, Wherehows, Addverb, Alert Innovation, ASTI, Dematic, CEVA Logistics, Big Box UK, Automation Experts, Gain & Co, Falabella, HAI Robotics, Gebhardt, JD.com and many others...