Market Report: AGV & AMR Robotics 2023 (PRE-ORDER)
2023 AGV & AMR Robotics Report
!! THIS IS A PRE-ORDER COPY !!
- The 2023 AGV & AMR Robotics report will be published on Nov 30th, 2023
- Gold sponsors: Safelog, Kollmorgen and MHI/MAG
THIS MARKET REPORT WILL BE FREE TO DOWNLOAD
Included in this report:
- Executive Summary, Sector analysis, charts, data, insights by STIQs expert analysts
- Quotes from up to 60 stakeholder interviews
- Key Success Factors for starting/running an AGV & AMR Robotics project
- c. 100 vendor profiles with key weblinks and brief info
- List of interviewed companies
Companies mentioned in this report may include: Addverb, Amazon, Accerion, AgileX, Agilox, Aiten/ Popifyindustrial, Anronaut, Arculus, ASTI, Avidbots, Autoguide, Balyo, BAR Automation, BlueBotics, Bosch Rexroth, Bowe Group, Casun, Cleanfix, Continental, DS Automotion, DTA, E80 Group, EK Robotics, FARobot, Fetch Robotics, Flexqube, ForwardX, Fusion Processing, Geek+, Gideon, GIM Robotics, Grenzebach, Guidance Automation, idealworks, iFollow, IncubedIT, IPLUSMOBOT, JBT Corp, Karter, Kivnon, Korber Business Area Supply Chain, Kollmorgen, Kudan, Leishen, Lemurian Labs, Linde Material Handling, MAXAGV, Mitubishi Logisnext, MIR, Mov.ai, Muratec, NAiSE, Navitec, Nvidia, Omron, Oppent, Outrider, Phantom Auto, Proxima Robotics, Romb Technologies, Safelog, Samsa Software, Seegrid, SEER, Sevensense, Sherpa Mobile Robots, SICK, SVT Robotics, Synaos, System Logistics, Techvico, Third Wave Automation, Vecna Robotics, VisionNav Robotics, Waku Robotics and many many more.
Recommended reading (all free to download)