Market Report: Goods-to-Person Ecommerce Fulfilment Robotics 2022
2022 G2P Solutions report
This report focuses on warehouse automation equipment used to fulfil e-Commerce orders, frequently referred to as G2P Solutions.
STIQ has covered this sector annually since 2018. The 2022 report will be our 5th annual report on the market.
What's new in 2022:
- Huge sector growth
- Lack of labour across vendors, warehouse operators, etc.
- Supply chain disruption
- Vendor evaluation process
- ... and more
* This report is available as a free download thanks to Geek+
Included in this report:
- 54 pages of in-depth sector analysis
- 100 vendor profiles (G2P, P2G, Shuttle, ASRS companies, picking, packing, sortation robots)
- In-depth interviews with vendors, 3PLs, retail customers, component suppliers, law firm, installer, etc.
- Companies mentioned: 6 River Systems, Abiman Engineering, ABB, Addverb, Amazon Robotics, Arculus, ASTI Mobile Robots, Attabotics, AutoStore, Berkshire Grey, Blue Robot Company, Caja Systems, Cimcorp, Daifuku, Damon Group, Dematic, Eiratech Robotics, Exotec, Fabric, Fetch Robotics, Fives Group, ForwardX, Gebhardt, Geek+, Grenzebach, GreyOrange, Guozi, HAI Robotics, HIKRobots, Honeywell Intelligrated, IAM Robotics, Interroll, InVia Robotics, JD Warehouse Logistics, Jungheinrich, Kardex, KION, Knapp, Libiao, Locus Robotics, Magazino, Meclux, Mujin, Mushiny, Nanjing Inform, Noyes Technologies, Ocado Technology, Opex, Ottobo, Peer Robotics, Prime Robotics, Prime Vision, psb Intralogistics, Quicktron (aka Flashhold), Rapyuta Robotics, Rocket Solution, Savoye, Scallog, Seer, Servus, Snapfulfil, Shopify, SSI Schaefer, SVT Robotics, Swisslog, Tarqan, TGW, Tompkins Robotics, Unbox Robotics, Urbx, Vanderlande, Wellwit, Wise Robotics, Witron
To find warehouse vendors, check out our affiliated Online Directory with c.2,000 companies: www.warehouseautomation.co.uk
- G2P Solutions 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- AGV & AMR Robotics 2020, 2021