Market Report: Goods-to-Person Ecommerce Fulfilment Robotics 2020
2020 Goods to Person Robotics sector report
Following our successful report on the Goods to Person Robotics market in 2018 (link) and 2019 (link), we have created the 2020 version, with even more information on the market and the dynamics that are shaping the future of this exciting sector.
We have interviewed multple sector participants with an aim to complete 50-60 interviews with a wide range of stakeholders, including vendors, suppliers, consultants, 3PLs and others. Companies we have interviewed as a part of the 2020 report include Goldman Sachs, Foresight VC, SAP, Qualcomm, Datalogic, SSI Schafer, Vanderlande, Bastian Solutions, Deloitte, Manhattan Associates, JDA, AutoStore, Eiratech, Quicktron, Skeleton Technologies, Sense Photonics, McKinsey&Company, Knapp, Takeoff Technologies, Waku Robotics and many others
* Pages: 45
* Estimated time to read: 1.5hrs ("skim read" in 10min)
* Interviews completed: >60 (circa1hr each)
* Categories covered: PA-AMR, AMR, cASRS, ASRS, Picking Robots, Software and Other
* Geographic coverage: Global
* Companies profiled: ~70
* Companies mentioned: Eiratech Robotics, Locus, 6River Systems, Takeoff Technologies, Alert Innovation, Syrius Robotics, Fetch Robotics, Vecna Robotics, Cleveron, Knapp, SSI Schafer, Vanderlande, Scallog, Exotec, Attabotics, Quicktron/ Flashhold, Mushiny, HIK Robotics/HIK Vision/Megvii/Aresbots, HAI Robotics, Geek+ (aka Geekplus), GreyOrange, TGW, Dematic, Opex, AutoStore, Ocado/Ocado Solutions, Fives, Grenzebach, Swisslog, Daifuku, Honeywell Intelligrated, DAI, etc.
We have also published a compact market size volume and $ value report > click here for an outline
*This report is available as a free download thanks to Eiratech Robotics' generous sponsorship. For more information about Eiratech Robotics - please check out their website here www.eiratech.com
Vendors profiled in this report include: Vanderlande, SSI Schaefer, Locus Robotics, 6 River Systems, Fetch Robotics, Vecna Robotics, Knapp, HIK Robots (HIK Vision), Geek+ (Geekplus), GreyOrange, Quicktron (Flashhold), Grenzebach, Eiratech, Prime Robotics, Magazino, inVia Robotics, Snapfulfil, Syrius Robotics, NextShift Robotics, IAM Robotics, ForwardX Robotics, Alog Tech Robotics, Eurotec (Eurogroep), Bionic Hive Robotics, Amazon Robotics (not on general sale), Scallog Robotics, Fives Intralogistics (Fives Group), Malu Innovation, Wellvit Robotics, Caja Robotics, Mushiny Robotics, Myrmex Robotics, Guozi Robotics, AutoStore, Attabotics, Exotec, Ocado Robotics, Fabric (formerly Commonsense Robotics), Storojet, Cleveron, Agilon (Kone Cranes), i-collector, Dematic (KION Group), Alert Innovation, TGW Living Logistics, Swisslog (Kuka Robotics, Midea), Intelligrated (Honeywell), Opex Corporation, Savoye Intralogistics, Huazh, Addverb Technologies, Daifuku, Kindred Robotics, Righthand Robotics, Berkshire Grey, XYZ Robotics, Nimble.ai, Covariant.ai, Mujin Robotics, NoMagic, Fizyr, Lyro Robotics, Osaro Robotics, Hand Plus Robotics, Robomotive Robotics, SVT Robotics, Mov.ai, Rapuyta Robotics, BlueYonder (formerly JDA software), BlueBotics, Tompkins Robotics (Tompkins), Takeoff Technologies