Sector Snapshot: Legged Robotics 2023 (PRE-ORDER)
In August 2021 Tesla announced their intention to build a humanoid robot "Optimus". Prior to this, plenty of companies have designed and built humanoids of various size and shapes. Humanoids have also featured heavily in a wide variety of films, etc. But are these robots any useful in real terms? How has the sector evolved? Can humanoids be a cost effective tool in highly dynamic environments? What does the market look like? When will the humanoid/quadruped market inflect?
This market report will focus on the c.50 companies STIQ has identified as providing Legged Robots including Humanoids, Quadrupeds ("robot dogs"), and other similar legged or robots with arms (on wheels, etc.).
THIS SECTOR SNAPSHOT PROVIDES STIQs VIEW ON:
- The current state of the sector
- Market Segmentation
- Likely short & medium term evolution in the sector
- Primary applications & potential future applications
- And more
COMPANIES INCLUDED IN THIS REPORT:
Companies mentioned in this report will include: Tesla, Agility Robotics, Boston Dynamics, ANYBotics, Aidin Robotics, Ghost Robotics, Unitree, and many others.
If you want to feature with your robot in this report - please contact us asap.
THIS REPORT IS A FREE DOWNLOAD COURTESY OF our sponsor
Other free market reports from STIQ you may be interested in:
- 2022 eGrocery Infrastructure report
- Online grocery order fulfilment technologies, in-store technologies for inventory accuracy, hybrid manual/automated fulfilment solutions
- 2021 eGrocery Infrastructure report
- Online grocery order fulfilment technologies, in-store robots, delivery robots
- 2022 Goods to Person Solutions report
- Warehouse automation technologies for General Merchandise fulfilment
- 2022 Autonomous Delivery Vehicles report
- Focus on Micro, Last and Middle Mile autonomous logistics & autonomous delivery vehicles and robots